Skocz do zawartości

Alenocetti 720lts Haps

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

The tank is filtered by a wet dry , with 30 liters of filter material, (pump 3500lts/hr)and a deposit of 60 liters of water. Recirculation pump 6000 liters / hr .

Changes weekly 30% water and 2 Eheim Jager heater 300 Wat. Fish are 2.0 F.Rostratus , 1/2 N. Venustus . N.Livingstoni 1/2 , 1/2 D. compressiceps , 1/3 C.Mooriis . 1/1 C , Frieri.1 P.Milomo male , 1 C. Borleyi male (out in these days) and 1 A.Maleri male . waiting for the sex of some young fish and reduce the number of fish.

Hola rebelde...hace unos 5 años que tengo Ciclidos del lago Malawi.comence con un acuario de 330 lts medio "desordenado" y hace 2 años que pase al de 720 lts, vario peces me acompañan de hace tiempo, abrazo !!!

Hello rebel ... about 5 years ago that I cichlids Malawi.comence with an aquarium of 330 lts means " messy " and two years to pass the 720 lts ago , various fish with me for a while , hug !!!

The tank is filtered by a wet dry , with 30 liters of filter material, (pump 3500lts/hr)and a deposit of 60 liters of water. Recirculation pump 6000 liters / hr .

Changes weekly 30% water and 2 Eheim Jager heater 300 Wat. Fish are 2.0 F.Rostratus , 1/2 N. Venustus . N.Livingstoni 1/2 , 1/2 D. compressiceps , 1/3 C.Mooriis . 1/1 C , Frieri.1 P.Milomo male , 1 C. Borleyi male (out in these days) and 1 A.Maleri male . waiting for the sex of some young fish and reduce the number of fish.

I plan a tank with similar fish "crew" and identical volume:P

Aren't they too many for this size of glass?